COVID Courtesy Code
• All museum visitors over 2 years old are required to wear a mask.
• Please practice physical distancing — keep 6 ft. between you and others who are not in your party.
• You and everyone in your party will be asked to confirm that you have not had any fever-like or COVID-19 related symptoms in the 48 hours prior to arrival. If you feel ill, exhibit symptoms, or have had contact with a COVID-19 patient in the last 14 days, please stay home and seek care. Museum visitors who feel ill while at CCS Bard / Hessel Museum agree to self identify to museum staff.
• To enable contact tracing all visitors are required to provide contact information and names of everyone in your party and fill out a Bard Campus Visitor Log at the front desk.
• If you have traveled to a high-risk US state or foreign country in the past 14 days, please delay your visit to CCS Bard until you have completed the New York State required quarantine period and the online health traveler from found here: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory
• Food and drink are not permitted inside the museum. We have temporarily suspended the use of water fountains and communal drinking stations.
• All other Bard College campus facilities are closed to the public, so please restrict your visit to CCS Bard and the Hessel Museum of Art.
We hope you enjoy your visit!