COVID Courtesy Code
• Visitors 12 and up must be vaccinated against COVID-19 to enter the museum. Proof of vaccination should be shown upon arrival.
• All Museum visitors over 2 years old are required to wear a face mask.
• Please practice physical distancing — keep 6 ft. between you and others who are not in your party.
• You and everyone in your party will be asked to confirm that you have not had any fever-like or COVID-19 related symptoms in the 48 hours prior to arrival. If you feel ill, exhibit symptoms, or have had contact with a COVID-19 patient in the last 14 days, please stay home and seek care. Museum visitors who feel ill while at CCS Bard / Hessel Museum agree to self identify to museum staff.
• To enable contact tracing all visitors are required to provide contact information and names of everyone in your party and fill out a Bard Campus Visitor Log at the front desk.
• Food and drink are not permitted inside the museum.
We hope you enjoy your visit!